NFC: Re: Post Up Fish Wish List

NATIVE FISH WISH LIST: December 1999

If you want your ad to be added or deleted to/from the wish list drop
me a note at lepomis at email_msn.com to  or Join the Fish Wish List at
FWL at actwin_com by sending a note to Majordoma at actwin_com with the
following message in the body subscribe FWL. This list is provided as
service  to interested parties and email lists. I accept NO
responsibility  for any bad trades or illegal actions resulting from
contacts made on this list. Deadbeat traders will be kicked off the list.
All parties are expected to act in good faith and follow all applicable
laws. (I just type the list folks ) All ads subject to rejection solely
at my discretion. This list is affiliated with the NFC Breeders Program
(www.nativefish.org )and may be reposted in it's entirety without
permission. If you want to look at these fish go to the NFC website at
www.nativefish.org  and check out our HUGE photo gallery.
*****

THE NFC Breeders Club has LOTS of neat native fish available for as brood
stock to qualified people willing to share their breeding success with
the NFC. Check them out on the NFC website at www.nativefish.org or
contact president at nfc_org

Hanford High School Biology class :attn Scott Page email
pisces at scott-page_org website-
http://www.rsd.edu/schools/hanfordhigh/aquatic/Research/NFC/:
The following fish were bred by students and are currently available :
Cichlasoma cyanoguttatum, (exotics) Aphyosemion oeseri, A. volcanum,
A.vivittatum tiko green, Cichlosoma meeki, Java moss, microworm starter.

Beginning 9/99 we will have wild caught ERP cichlids available.

The following fish were recently collected and added to our breeding
program. F1 specimens will be available in upcoming months.
Fundulus lineolatus, Fundulus chrysotus, F cingulatus, Jordanella
floridae,Poecilia latipinna, Enneacanthus gloriosus, Etheostoma
fusiforme, Elassoma sp. Lepomis megalotis, Enneacanthus chaetodon.

We lost the following species during an air conditioning failure and we
are
seeking replacements.Heterandria formosa, Lucania goodei, Notropis
hypselopterus.

We are seeking the following: Notropis welaka, Etheostoma
spectabile,Lepomis marginatus , all Elassoma sp. , FEMALE Leptolucania
ommata.

We have established a (student run) genetic bank to complement the NFC's
breeders program. If are breeding native species please drop us a line so
we can add you to our database. If you would like to, in other ways,
support the genetic bank or add a species please contact us.

People in the Northwest stop in and check-out our classroom with 200+
aquariums!

 Robert Rice-Email Lepomis at email_msn.com -352-337-9676 JOIN A GAINESVILLE
FLORIDA REGIONAL NFC CHAPTER ! CHECK WITH ME FOR DETAILS.

 John Brill- 61 Brookside Ave. Livingstone, NJ  07039
 Phone # (973) 533-1397
HAS FOR TRADE: Enneacanthus chaetodon , E.gloriosus , E.
obesus, Umbra pygmaea , Aphredoderus sayanus (Pirate Perch
very rare in NJ) , Etheostoma fusiforme , Fundulus heteroclitus ,
Cyprinidon variegatus ovinus , Lucania parva, Syngnathus fuscus, Mendina
beryllina and many other Atlantic
coastal plain and estuarine species. WANTS: Lota lota , Archoplites
interrupts, Hiodon spp. ,  Aplodinotus cycleptus, Ictiobus and other
sucker species, or anything else I haven't had before. Write or call
first; all correspondence  answered. Some recent bad experiences with
deadbeat traders.  Only   interested in hearing from people who are
serious about trading and willing to reciprocate.

Tim Wolfe -2911 Belle Aire Blvd. Theodore, AL 36582
Phone #: (334) 973-2524.
HAS FOR TRADE: Flagfin shiners, sailfin shiners, Elassoma
species, many others. ALSO HAS: tropicals including angels,
guppies , Corydoras  catfish for trade. WANTS : Various  darters and
Carolina shiners for breeding program.

Ray Katula - Missifishppi Aquatics, Box 58, Genoa, WI  54632. (608)
689-2726 email: missfish_aqua at hotmail_com
Has for sale/trade: 3 bucks a piece plus shipping.Species List:  Flame
chubs, Variegated darters, Phalen Lake Rainbow darters,  Squamosum
Orangethroat darters,Red shinersHighline Carpsuckers, Spotted Suckers
,Flame Chubs,
Southern Redbelly Dace Redside Dace.

Bruce Scott 520 E. Lake Hazel Rd., Meridian, ID  83642  Email:
br0630 at aol_com
HAS FOR SALE OR TRADE: H. Formosa, [tadpole madtoms (N. gyrinus), some
less than 1" long], and dwarf crayfish (C. shufeldtii); can get small
pumpkinseed sunfish, yellow perch, white crappie at certain times of the
year.
WANTS: margined matoms (N. insignis), orangefin madtoms (gilberti), least
madtoms (N. hildebrandi), Neosho midget crayfish (O. macrus), any pygmy
sunfish (Elassoma)and any or all kinds of crayfish.  Please write or
e-mail me on shipping crayfish as I have a pretty surefire way of doing
it with minimal losses.

Ron Romigh 604 Allen Avenue, Monaca, PA 15061-1606. Phone #: (412)
775-6112. Email: rromigh at ccia_com
WANTS TO BUY: Lucania goodei, F. Zebrinus ,colorful breedable darters, E.
evergladi, E. okeefenokee, E.boelkei , E. okatie, E.spring ,  Ennecanthus
obesus, E.chaetodon , Lepomis marginatus,  L. humilus and L. symmetricus.

Andrew Borgia, P.O Box 4346, Key West, FL 33041 Phone # (305) 294-8739.
 Email noturus2 at aol_com
HAS FOR TRADE:  A great variety of marine specimens and
inverts for trade, also has some Key West herps for trade.  WANTS:
Interested in a great variety of North American species for a private
preserved collection.

DWIGHT D. MOODY P.O. Box 214, East Montpelier, VT  05651
Phone #: home - (802)476-0685; work (802)241-3482. Email
address: dwightmoody at hotmail_com    HAS: Hetandria Formosa for sale or
trade.
ALSO HAS OR CAN GET: a wide variety of Vermont species between mid-April
and the end of November, including Fundulus diaphanous,  northern
Redbelly
dace , slimy sculpins ,trout-perch, burbot, various minnows, catfish,
shiners, etc.

John Laurent, P.O. Box 1018, Bartow, FL 33831941-533-7817 day
941-533-6625 night
Email: jfranklaurent at msn_com For sale or trade: shovelnose sturgeon
(4-5"); Fla. gar(4"),E.Starheadtopminnow,redvelvet swordtails,
and lined topminnow. Wants: blackbanded sunfish.

Darryl Roche 425 NE Ave Ft Lauderdale Florida 33301 , email
phylesis at aol_com  has for sale bluefin Killies , Bluespot Sunfish,
Heterandria Formosa, Pygmy Sunfish,  Florida Flagfish ,  Fundulus
Chrysotus, PIKE LIVEBEAREARES  (Belonesox belizanus), WILD CAUGHT
Cichlids , and many other south Florida species for sale. Check with me
on prices and availability. My availability changes from week to week and
I often run GREAT blowout  specials. I take personal checks and
specialize in Aquarium club auctions and Public Aquarium Displays.
Many Plants avaliable to interested parties 50$ for a box of
approximately
125 plants of my choice based on availability.. On vacation in Florida ?
Hire me to take you Cichlid/native fish collecting at very reasonable
Rates . I follow all state and federal regulations. Drop me a note all
mail
answered.

Ray Suydam - email : raysuy at webtv_net  ,  Long Island NY
Wants :Colorful Daces- Minnows-Plants. Has for trade asst. exotic
killifish custom spawning mops- shipping boxes.  Serious replies only.

Dan McMonigle, 3896 Boston Rd., Brunswick, OH 44212-1262, ph#440-238-8336
email Mcdaphnia at aol_com  : Sell or Trade: Live Daphnia, Cypris, or
Cyclops
  $5/portion   Spotted Gambusia holbrooki -- southern Florida strain with
nearly all  spotted males,  some spotted  females   $15/pair Can get
sticklebacks, darters for trades Want small species of sunfish

Bruce Bernard: Email : bruce_bernard at yahoo_com  WANTED: Olympic
Mudminnows. Buy or trade for killies, native or exotic.

Josh Wiegert Email: Joshuaw at paul_paulsmiths.edu , Paul Smiths College Box
1294, Paul Smiths, NY 12970 (Sept-Mid Dec, Jan-May. e-mail for address
outside of this): Wants : ANY Darters, esp. Riffle and Twig Spawners.
Willing to trade for anything else.  Has (or can get): Wide variety of
plants.  Some small perch.  E. olmstedi, E. nigrum, some tropicals, esp.
Cichlid. Currently living in the middle of nowhere, far from any pet
shops. Interested in talking to people willing to trade tropicals, as
well.

Jeremy Carroll- email: eagle at on-net_net : Wants to buy: flathead catfish
fry, channel catfish fry, blue catfish fry, ANY MADTOMS ! I love catfish,
looking to share with others with similar interests. Also any info people
have on the Iridescent Shark (pangasius suchi).

GARY ROLLWAGE - grollwag at oilstates_com  WANTED:JUVENILE  OZARK BASS,
SHADOW BASS, FLIER, MUD SUNFISH OR  WARMOUTH

Ron Brooks email- orchid at kellnet_com   , Want to buy : Java Moss ,
Notropis Chrosomus - Rainbow Shiner, Elassoma Boehlke   - Carolina Pygmy
Sunfish Etheostoma Acuticeps - Sharphead Darter, Etheostoma Caeruleum -
Rainbow Darter

Chris AKA - Skiwee10 at aol_com  writes: I have/can get the following native
species and they are sold at reasonable prices. Bluegill ,Juvenile
Largemouth Bass- 1 -2 inch range specimens seasonally  available, 6
inches or more available year round .Yellow bullheads/ Black bullheads
Channel Catfish above 8 inches , Green Sunfish, Softshell turtle juvenile
specimens ,Green turtle juvenile specimens ,Crawdads year round and very
cheap! Green frogs/bullfrogs year round contact me if you have any
specific species you are wanting to buy by  emailing me  at
Skiwee10 at aol_com , chances are I may be able to get it for you.
Wanted- Channel, White, Bullhead(any species), Flathead, or Blue catfish
juveniles in the 1 to 3 inch range, if you can get any or all of these
email  me for trade or buying info. Chris

Imraan Seedat e-mail: iseedat at bigfoot_com Please add my request for
Lepomis megalotis to the list you mentioned in your reply. I really
appreciate your help. I live in South Africa and people must be able
willing to ship here.

Henry Deford hdeford at home_com
For sale / Trade: Wild Gambusia holbrooki and Wild Pumpkinseed Sunfish.
$2.00 each for Gambusia and $4.00 to $5.00 for Pumpkinseeds.
Wants: Small Black Banded Sunfish and Tanganyikan and Malawi Cichlids.
E-mail for details.