NFC: Fw: Donation

Robert Rice
All Men are equal until the point of exertion
 http://www.nativefish.org

-- BEGIN included message

Hello I would like to make a donation. I have wild Gambusia holbrooki and Pumpkinseed Sunfish. I caught all of these fish myself. I don't have many of them in my tanks now but if you accept my donation I will go out and catch as many as you would like. I am willing to ship them to the Breeders Program to be bred. Sorry but I will not pay shipping. Well I hope that I can help the BP in some way.

Thank you,

Henry D

-- END included message