From: Wright Huntley <huntley1 at home_com>
To: <nfc at actwin_com>
Sent: Saturday, December 04, 1999 8:02 AM
Subject: Re: NFC: Re: cat food???

"Gary Rollwage (Arlington)" wrote:

> Why would it be wrong for them?---do we really know what is right for
them?

Yeah, the folks who do commercial foods know. My understanding is that
goldfish food needs to be highly alkaline, compared to trout chow or
tropical fish foods. The best balance of veggies to animal protein varies
between different genera, too.

That's why the better suppliers, like Hikari, have such a bewildering
variety of products.

Wright

--

         "DEMOCRACY" is two wolves and a lamb voting on lunch.
     "LIBERTY" is a well-armed lamb denying enforcement of the vote.

Follow-Ups: References: