Re: NFC: Auction

When do you need to move em ? Id like to only ship em once tpo the winner
if we have the time ...If not I or charles can hold them in storage...

On Fri, 3 Dec 1999 18:07:02 -0500 "Ronald W. Brooks" <orchid at kellnet_com>
writes:
> Ok I need to know who is in charge of collecting stuff for the
> auctions.
>
> I have a couple of items to donate due to trying to clean up for the
> move.
> I have a 5 gallon bucket full of tetra flake food and a 2 gallon
> bucket full
> also. I have since switched my feed types and fish and no longer
> need these
>
> Ron
> The One Who Walks Two Paths
> ICQ 44271371

Robert Rice
All Men are equal until the point of exertion
 http://www.nativefish.org