NFC: Re: Native Fish Conservancy Digest V1 #506

Just an additional note, Our club has installed & maintained a pond at a local
grammar school for the last few years. The kids have really enjoyed and learned
from this experience. This last summer, we had 25 students who showed up every week
during their summer vacation to continue helping maintain the pond. Other schools
have now approached us requesting our help in re-constructing existing ponds and
installing new ones for them. The word does spread and the results will be seen in
our future generations. If anyone is interested in seeing this pond, it is Pond # 9
on our 1999 Pond Tour link.  Have a great day, Donna
http://www.illianagardenpond.org