Re: NFC: state of things

I wrote:

> The really cool news is my new employer is a really cool little company
> that doesn't mind if I set up a fish tank in the office.  I have an
> unused high-end "web cam" here at home which I'll probably also bring to
> work and have a sort of fish cam going.  I could tie it into my site, or
> if y'all want I can just have the pics updated to the Adopt-A-Tank site
> if TPTB are keen on that.  Haven't given it a lot of thought yet but I
> have all the stuff necessary to make it happen just laying around.

Wow I didn't hear any commentary on this bit.  Well FWIW, the camera is
set up but the fish tank isn't.  You can see the results of my testing
on human subjects at http://yonderway.com.  My boss seemed dismayed when
I told him "No, it will *not* be a reef tank" (he's into that end of the
hobby).  Now if I could just find that stand I had for the 20 high......

--

"I would remind you that extremism in defense of liberty is no vice; and
I would remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no

Follow-Ups: References: