RE: NFC: Colecting trip

  I am keeping a number of darters in 15 gallon tanks with sponge
filters.... I feed them ocean plankton as well as some frozen and live
food.  If you have rainbow darters they will help teach the other
darters how to eat the plankton and other pellet/flake food from the
surface of the water.  Ocean Plankton works almost immediately with
rainbows, and they will quickly learn to go to the surface to feed... an
unusual site indeed for a fish without a swimbladder.

BTW, I caught those catenatus with a dipnet by myself.  A feat of which
I am proud as those lunkers can be almost impossible to catch that way.

-> So I'll try again sometime in the future when I can get a tank
-> properly set up for darters.