RE: NFC: Colecting trip

>I have some catenatus, they need big tanks

I've got the big tank!  I've set it up with some heavy circulation on one
end which then gets blocked with a big stump and the other 2/3 or so is much
quieter for (hopefully) the studfish and some black spotted topminnows.

>and you would do well to have several females per male.

How do you sex them at this time of year?

>I have about ten adults, only two are
females though, and the dominant male keeps all the other males a little
roughed up, but it diverts his aggression from the females.

How big is the tank?