NFC: Fw: Re: [Adopt A Tank Stuff] Tank in University

From the adopt a tank list...
Robert Rice
All Men are equal until the point of exertion
 http://www.nativefish.org

--------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Luke McClurg" <luke764 at hotmail_com>
To: AdoptATank at listbot_com
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 14:15:53 PST
Subject: Re: [Adopt A Tank Stuff] Tank in University

AdoptATank - http://www.nativefish.org

Well, since we're sharing....

I maintain a 55 gallon "Fishes of Kansas" tank in the science hall at
Washburn University in Topeka, KS.  I have gotten rave revues for this
little project and everyone now knows me as the "fish guy".  I hope to
have
pictures soon.  The entire accompanying display is not finished but
should
be hopefully by years end.

Luke McClurg