RE: NFC: Colecting trip

>what do you expect from that location ?

I've never collected at Johnson Shut-Ins.  In fact, I almost never go there
even though it is one of the most beautiful spots in MO.  The problem is
that it gets completely overrun with visitors.  But the weekend after
Thanksgiving should be one of the lowest of lows as far as vistor count
goes.

I suspect that I'll be finding some neat darters in the swift moving chutes.
But that's not what I want.

>I;d be
interested in fundulus sciaticus for the breeders program....!!

Hmm...  I don't have my "Fishes of Missouri" here at work (where I do my
e-mail) so could you please translate fundulus sciaticus into its Missouri
form?