NFC: Colecting trip

I recently bought a 2nd hand (hmm, I think it's actually 3rd hand) 130
gallon reef setup.  Now it's time to start stocking the tank so I'm off on a
collecting trip this weekend.  I'm going Johnson Shut-Ins on the Black River
in the heart of the Missouri Ozarks.  My wife has graciously volunteered to
man (woman?) the other end of the seine.  (What a lovely woman she is!!)

But the river runs through this rock garden type formation so I'll probably
be doing more dipnetting than seining.  Anyway, if someone is looking for a
particular species from the area, let me know and I'll see what I can do.