Re: NFC: Re: [Conservationkids] update on Adopt-A-Tank in public library

I agree its time to say thanks....all of the adopt a tank guys speak up
we will hand out awards and 3 memberships to pass on to  students and
folks involved in your program

Robert Rice
All Men are equal until the point of exertion
 http://www.nativefish.org