NFC: Exotics collection

Andrew August
11/18/99 02:25 PM

To:   robertrice at juno_com.
cc:

Subject:  Exotic collection

I found your name on the NFC website.
"If you live in the Deep South and are interested in joining or creating an
Exotics Removal Team or if you'd like to be an NFC-sanctioned
subcontractor, please
contact robertrice at juno_com."

Sent this to Daryl, I haven't heard back yet.

So I 'll pose the same questions to you.

Plus some new ones ...

What are the details of sub-contacting  as refered to above ?
What removal teams exist in my area ?

We have miles of inland waters,
Has anyone mapped what species to a specific body of water ?

Thanks,
Andy

---------------------- Forwarded by Andrew August/USG on 11/18/99 03:16 PM

Andrew August