[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
NFC: FW: RE: Re: NFC lists
Referring to #5
Who is Josh Busy ?
Just what does it cost to keep him
Is he expensive or inexpensive
Maybe that should be cheap
I kept a puppy once and know what that costs
* > -----Original Message-----
* > From: owner-nfc at actwin_com <mailto:owner-nfc at actwin_com>
[mailto:owner-nfc at actwin_com] <mailto:[mailto:owner-nfc at actwin_com]> On
* > robert a rice
* > Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 1999 5:59 PM
* > To: nfc at actwin_com <mailto:nfc at actwin_com>
* > Subject: NFC: Re: NFC lists
* > Hi Guys,
* > I am considering consolidating all the email lists. Id like some
* > befor i do. Heres my reasons.
* > 1.) Instead of fostering growth it has caused fragmentation.
* > 2.) Unique projects like the breeders club, erp, adopt a tank are
* > from the main list and thus lessened in their exposure.
* > 3) I wrongly thought more was better :)
* > 4.) We lose a lot of our sence of community with 10 posts a month
* > 5.) I like keeping Josh Busy :)
* > Robert Rice
* > All Men are equal until the point of exertion
* > http://www.nativefish.org <http://www.nativefish.org>