NFC: Survey

My name is Ray Ravary, Jr--R3. I'm in my early 40's. I enjoy fish
watching in my tanks and underwater while scuba diving. I came to the
list for info-I'm mostly a lurker. I prefer micro brews with body and
brew my own when I have time. Live in the Ypsilanti/Ann Arbor area of
Michigan-40 minutes from Detroit. I practice law solo out of my home and
work as a plumber for GM-7yrs till my retirement. I have three little
ones in elementary school where I set tanks up. I have a fishroom and I
breed my fish to support the room by trading with local stores and other
hobbists--a stiff child support order limits the cash available-- and
this allows me to stay active.

R3