I was also impressed with Klaus`s use of Kordon (sp?) fish bags. Anyone have any luck with using Kordon bags shipping killies?
-- BEGIN included message
- To: NFCList <nfc at actwin_com>
- Subject: NFC: Fish Shipment
- From: "Joshua L. Wiegert" <wiegerj at paul_paulsmiths.edu>
- Date: Fri, 5 Nov 1999 13:18:21 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-To: killieboy at webtv_netHey All. Got in a shipment of fish from Klaus today of a bunch of darters. VERY nice condition... I'm very impressed with both teh way they were shipped and the Kordon (sp?) Breathable bags. There were no deaths, which is very unusual when fish are shipped into this area. Further, the fish were identifiable aimmediately! Usually when I get in darters, I can't even tell which group they belong to, let alone which species! These guys were completely coloured and in great shape. Thanks a lot, Klaus! Josh, Despot Extraordinaire. :) end ><> Joshua L. Wiegert AIM UID: Etheosoma NFC List Administrator Wiegerj at paulsmiths_edu www.geocities.com/RainForest/Jungle/1680/ owner-nfc at actwin_com =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= pujwI' HIvlu'chugh quvbe'lu' reH 'eb tu'lu' =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= The NFC lists have a number of sublists, NFC-Digest, Benthic, Cyrpinids, FWL (Fish Wish List), NFCBreeders, NoExotic, and Sunfish, as well as the regular NFC list! To subscribe to any of these, send mail to Majordomo at actwin_com with the command subscribe <listname>. To unsubscribe, use the command unsubscribe <list>. Help returns a list of other commands. All lists are @actwin.com. Come join us and chat about our native fishes, or visit http://www.nativefish.org! =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
-- END included message