Re: NFC: Boiling Gravel - Quick consensus

I would go ahead and set the tank up.  The parasited most likely have died
off from a lack of hosts.  I would NOT destroy the bacterial bed.  I have
found when I did something similar to this, I still had a bit of a spike,
but did not experience such a huge fluctuation as occurs in "new" tanks.

Hint:  lost the bass and collect some smaller fishes.  You can pack in
more and greater variety.  I'm sure there are folks out there who would
gladly help you on collecting spots or have something available....

Luke

Follow-Ups: References: