Re: NFC: Fw: Re: killies

Bruce, try Gene Helfman or BJ Freeman at the University of Georgia.
Gene is a NANFA member.

> Help on this one please anyone have Georgia collecting sites on f.
> luciae. Please forward to fundulus at hotmail_com

Prost,

Martin

Greater American Freshwater Fishes Resource Site (GAFFeRs):  http://www.localink4.com/~archimedes/

"Fie on thee, fellow!  Whence come these fishes?" - Scheherazade

"Any fish with good teeth is liable to use them." - Wm. T. Innes