NFC: Fw: Re: killies

Help on this one please anyone have Georgia collecting sites on f.
luciae. Please forward to fundulus at hotmail_com

--------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Bruce Stallsmith" <fundulus at hotmail_com>

Thanks for your offer, I'm looking to possibly do collecting in Georgia
both
for live fish and also to pin down the southern edge of their range.
Fundulus luciae are probably among the least glamorous of that genus, but

the more I've seen of them the more fascinated I have become with them.
They
live in even more extreme habitats than F. heteroclitus. At this point I
think the only people who know much about their Georgia distribution are
at
the Sapelo Island research station, whom I haven't asked yet. The crusade

continues. . .

--Bruce Stallsmith