NFC: RE: Dontcha love garage sales!

Brian

Go to the angel plus web site http://www.angelsplus.com/
<http://www.angelsplus.com/>
Then click on catalog
Then click on supplies
Then click on .pH meters

Look at :

	A)	DiST Dissolved Solids Testers: For those with discus and
angels that want to be sure the water is soft. Waterproof. Battery operated
- $48.00

		DiST WP 1: Range 10-1990 ppm
		DiST WP 3: Reads in Micro-Siemens

	1.	Calibration Solution (230 ml) - $7.00 (goes a long way)

	B)	p2 pH Pen: A necessity for every serious hobbyist. This one
is accurate to 0.1 pH (very important). Waterproof, 1000 hr. Battery life.
Requires only one 7.0 pH buffer solution for calibration. Two buffers can be
used for greater accuracy. $49.75

	1.	230 ml 7.0 or 4.0 Buffer - $7.00

2.	4.0 and 7.0 Buffers (30mL) w/screwdriver - $4.50

3.	Electrode Cleaning Solution for the above testers: 230mL - $9.00

		The reason most testers lose accuracy is because the
electrodes are not cleaned properly.

The above ought to get you started

Gay