Re: NFC: blackworms

 Most places here charge more than $30 or even $40 a pound for the
stuff.  Thats one benefit of living where they are grown and harvested.

-> Sajjad Lateef wrote:
-> >
-> >         Yeah ... if you order 100Lbs. The smallest size box, 3 lb,
-> > is $59.

-> If you assume a fl. oz. weighs about an ounce avoir., that 3 lb box
-> is (when you add in the packing charge) just about *twice* what we
-> pay at the cheapest local fish stores. Not much of a deal, IMHO. I'll
-> just continue to get 6-8 oz. of nice fresh worms as store credit for
-> my surplus fishes.

-> Wright

-> --
-> Wright Huntley, Fremont CA, USA, 510 494-8679  huntleyone at home dot
-> com

->          "DEMOCRACY" is two wolves and a lamb voting on lunch.
->      "LIBERTY" is a well-armed lamb denying enforcement of the vote.
->              *** http://www.self-gov.org/index.html ***