Re: NFC: blackworms

Sajjad Lateef wrote:

>         Yeah ... if you order 100Lbs. The smallest size box, 3 lb,
> is $59.

If you assume a fl. oz. weighs about an ounce avoir., that 3 lb box is (when
you add in the packing charge) just about *twice* what we pay at the
cheapest local fish stores. Not much of a deal, IMHO. I'll just continue to
get 6-8 oz. of nice fresh worms as store credit for my surplus fishes.

Wright

--

         "DEMOCRACY" is two wolves and a lamb voting on lunch.
     "LIBERTY" is a well-armed lamb denying enforcement of the vote.