NFC: The hazards of collecting evenings when fall is here

 To Chris ... I have tried to contact you icq and I am not getting a
response so here goes.   A box of fish went out yesterday.  I had to
substitute for the variegatum with orangefin darters due to an
unfortunate disaster to the variegate tank.  You will like them and they
are a rarer darter than the variegates.  I also sent a pair of rainbows
as they are great at training other darters to eat things like fd ocean
plankton and frozen foods like glassworms, bloodworms and brine shrimp.

No need to return the box...feel free to use it to ship some of those
MRBD to Luke of some Dollar sunnies to Charles.