NFC: IDing some fish

Hey gang,

Just got back from Ft. Meyers Fla. area. I collected some fish I can't
ID.  The first looks like a typical killifish. It has vertical bars and
a promient black spot on the lower back edge of the dorsal fin. The
second fish looks like a shiner, approx 1-1/2 inches, a thick middle
body horozontal line which is black, it also has a black line from the
tail to it anal fin on the bottom of the fish, fins are clear but the
caudical pendical? has red markings. Any help would be appreciated.

R3