Re: NFC: Fw: Quick question

Tom,

Can you describe the fish for me please?  I fished for years out of Cape
May at Pharoah's Marina (now Cape May Marina) and Utch's Marina.  If it
swims there, I've probably caught it.

--

"I would remind you that extremism in defense of liberty is no vice; and
I would remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no