NFC: Fish Needed

Hello Folks,
                   I was hoping that someone on the list can help me. I
am setting up some adopt-a-tank programs here in New York (long island).
I am very much in need of about 2 dozen Red Belly Dace (or something
similar) before shipping season is over. The set-ups are in two schools
and an a Ecology Center. Someone on the list who promised to ship all
summer never came thru, but keep the trade that was sent for exchange .
Hoping to display the finished tank sent-ups on the NFC`s Webpage.
   Will pay for any fish sent, or have stuff for trade.
Regards
Ray Suydam

"Success is not measured by the position one has in life, rather by the
obstacles overcome while trying to succeed." Booker T. Washington