Re: NFC: Will be in Florida - To Ray Ravary

At 12:52 PM -0400 10/7/99, Ray Ravary, Jr. wrote:
>Mark did you get any responses?
>I sent a similar message earlier this week. I leave10/8 and return 10/12. I
>will be in Naples on the gulf coast.  Drop me a line tonight if you have any
>tips on spots.
>
>R3

Only have received what you have seen on the NFC list.  Will be at the
Doubletree Hotel in Tampa, Phone 813-879-4800.  Or call me here until
Saturday - 614-944-6042.  I plan to travel around, maybe even to Miami.  Is
there a number where I can reach you in Florida?  Perhaps we can join
forces at some point.  At what number can I reach you right now?

Mark Binkley
Columbus Ohio USA            <))><
mbinkley at earthling_net