Re: NFC: Will be in Florida. Where to Collect?

 Now I am confused Mark...do you have a twin brother :)?

-> sorry, i'm leaving for NYC  tomorrow, will return approximately 11/15.

-> Mark B wrote:

-> > I will be in Florida this Saturday through Wednesday, Oct 9-13.
-> Can anyone > recommend interesting collecting locations and species?
-> Anybody want to do > some fish hunting? > > Mark Binkley > Columbus
-> Ohio USA            <))>< > mbinkley at earthling_net