NFC: headers

I have a quick question on how to change the way my headers read out when I
get posts from this list.  As it is now, all that's in the "from" box, is
"nfc".  Since not alot of people are signing their posts, I'm having a hell
of a time figuring out who is writing them.  I checked the commands for the
listserv, and can't find the one for headers, is there one?  On another
note, I picked up a trio of Lucania goodei a few weeks ago. Very cool fish,
nice blue in the dorsal, and red in the tail.  Ron