Re: NFC: Conservation stuff boring you ?

> Robert,
>
> I don't feel that way. In fact I am working with the Nature Conservancy on
> putting a a conservation easement on some property my wife and I own in
the
> Traverse City, Michigan area. I agree with you on the focus conservation
> groups should  have. I also wanted to let you know the flagfish were
pulled
> from my ponds a week or so ago. Where do I send them for breeders club
use?

> R3

Ray ---  We have a couple of members of the Breeder's Program that are
wanting and waiting for some Flagfish... Please contact me privately at
dakota at startext_com
and I will get an address for you to send the fish... And thank you for the
donation of fish for the Breeder's Program !!
Charles Anderton
  Breeder's Program
      Committee

Follow-Ups: References: