NFC: conservation is boring ?

One of the trouble signs I see is that the conservation articles from a
variety of sources get NO response.Two or three folks complained about my
posting of my articles 6-8 months ago when i did a survey like this so I
cut it back. WAs that really only a request foran  Aqua Lite newsgroup
type list ? Inquiring minds want to know ? We have gone from flooding a
newbie with 700 posts a month to boring a newbie with >100 a month :)

One of the main (in MHO the main) reason for the list is public outreach
and education. We seem to have stalled on that front with the same 5-10
people TALKING TO OURSELVES ABOUT NON CONSERVATION AND EVEN NON FISH
THINGS.

 However if If posted about lesbian creationist organic whale daters Id
have 100 posts a day. So that makes me think people are not interested in
conservation on this list. People were more involved when it was native
aquarist 2. :)

Whatever people want to do is fine but I get embarresed when my
conservation posts from American Riveres for example get no response on
this list but allways get traffic on the broader newsgroups. This is
/was/might be the Native Fish CONSERVANCY list and its readers are so
excited about conservation issues that they say nothing :)

back to lurker mode done spanking  :)
Robert Rice
It's official all Native Fish are now Y2K compliant check it out at
 http://www.nativefish.org