Re: NFC: Conservation stuff boring you ?

the first one was in invisible ink   hehehe       I for one would like to see
more "conservation" issues opened here     Robert's article on the larger
organizations ability to raise massive amounts of money and spend little if
nothing on true conservation efforts was an inspiring to say the least.    We
are the backbone of the "real" conservation efforts underway in the world
today, we the grassroot volunteers.
ERP is back on line and rockin.  We have 4 auctions to collect and ship for
in October.   Friday I was supposed to go down to the depths of south Miami
in rearch of the Belonesox, but the weather isn't cooperating.  Monday is my
next window of oppurtunity.    In the meantime, as I settle into my new job,
I'll be contacting, once again, the people at the National Preserves in
Biscayne and Big Cypress for collecting permits targeting exotics including
the Belonesox.  More on that in a couple of weeks.

Daryl Roche
Exotic Removal Program
Administrator, NFC