Re: NFC: Conservation stuff boring you ?

Robert,

I don't feel that way. In fact I am working with the Nature Conservancy on putting a a conservation easement on some property my wife and I own in the Traverse City, Michigan area. I agree with you on the focus conservation groups should  have. I also wanted to let you know the flagfish were pulled from my ponds a week or so ago. Where do I send them for breeders club use?

R3

robert a rice wrote:

Seems like the list has dried up a bit. Is the conservation stuff boring
people. Should we go back to the aquarium only stuff days ? its your list

Robert Rice
It's official all Native Fish are now Y2K compliant check it out at
 http://www.nativefish.org

Follow-Ups: References: