Re: NFC: Thanks for the pickerel!

Well, Sajjad, after that I guess you need to restock your tanks :-)

> I would like to thank all those who went collecting in Angola, IN
> last weekend for keeping a few pickerel for me. And especially to Sajjad,
> who was gracious enough to hold on to them until I had the time to drive
> over and pick them up. Again, thanks guys, I really do appreciate it! I
> hope I can repay the favor in kind some day.

Prost,

Martin

Greater American Freshwater Fishes Resource Site (GAFFeRs):  http://www.localink4.com/~archimedes/

"Fie on thee, fellow!  Whence come these fishes?" - Scheherazade

"Any fish with good teeth is liable to use them." - Wm. T. Innes

Follow-Ups: References: