Re: NFC: Slightly Off-Topic

dakota wrote:

> Hi all, I bought a used tank with some slight scratches in the glass....
> Anyone know how to remove them/cover them  so they are not as noticeable?

With the tank clean and dry, massage toothpaste into the scratches with
your finger.  I don't know if it works on glass but it does work on
acrylic and several other transparent materials.  The diatoms in
toothpaste help to fill the scratches.

--

"I would remind you that extremism in defense of liberty is no vice; and
I would remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no