NFC: Slightly Off-Topic

 Hammers work wonders on scratches hehe .....any thing you are likely to
do would just make the situation worse.....decide which pane is the
least scratched and use that for the front.... use a dark matte
background for the back.

I have many scratched aquariums... I just don't use them as display
tanks.

-> Hi all, I bought a used tank with some slight scratches in the glass....
-> Anyone know how to remove them/cover them  so they are not as
-> noticeable? Thanks for any help !!!      Charles A.