NFC: Ponder needs help

   I tried the url listed below for the heartbreaking story you
mentioned and it didn't work .... can you you tell me what the correct
url is?

. Please check out this site
-> http://www.house of photography.com/kramer/pond.htm
-> Maybe someone on this list can offer them some advise!

Those ponds are indeed lovely and I was especially interested by the
community service project ... do you think they could also do a small
one with native fish in it? What part of the country is this in?

-> This is not as important as the above, but while I'm writing---
-> Our pond club has updated the web site with the pond tour pictures if
-> any one is interested-   http://www2.famvid.com/dfish