NFC: Ponder needs help

Hi- I mostly lurk  here and on other mailing lists. (You all have great
info) I noticed this post on another list and thought maybe someone here
could help them. This is a heartbreaking story and wish I could do
something for them. Please check out this site
http://www.house of photography.com/kramer/pond.htm
Maybe someone on this list can offer them some advise!

This is not as important as the above, but while I'm writing---
Our pond club has updated the web site with the pond tour pictures if
any one is interested-   http://www2.famvid.com/dfish

Hope you all have a great day,
Donna