Re: NFC: Re: Chat Room

Klaus Schoening wrote:

> At one time there were five of us on Friday night including Norm.... we
> tried to get you to come in but it must have been your bot fetching
> mail...hope all is well and that you can make it soon.

Most likely that was the case.  I've been down and out with the flu.
Just checking mail now but I'm not feeling good enough to go out
collecting or anything yet.

--

"I would remind you that extremism in defense of liberty is no vice; and
I would remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no