Re: NFC: mysid (shrimp)

 For some reason these links don't work, though those were the sites I
used to find the document.  At lunch I will find them again and write
step by step instructions on how to find the document.

One link seems to be the login page for my own homepage....which was not
open when I copied the articles url link...go figure.

You can find this article yourself by starting with http://www.epa.gov/

  -> go to the following url:  ->
http://edit.yahoo.com/config/login?.src=geo&.done=http://geocities.ya ->
hoo.com/members/cgi-bin/homestead/file_manager

->  the information you are looking for is in appendix a part a.  Note
-> it is in pdf format and you will need acrobat reader to view and read
-> the document. Acrobat reader is available for free all over
-> cyberspace.... a simple search will point you to a place where you
-> can download it.   It is worth your while to download all the pdf
-> files from this site as there area also sections on the husbandry of
-> various fish like fathead minnows and sheepshead minnows.

-> If this link doesn't work then try this one
-> http://search.epa.gov/s97is.vts, you may have to type in the title as
-