-----Original Message-----
From: robert a rice <robertrice at juno_com>
To: huntley1 at home_com <huntley1 at home_com>; mbinkley at earthling_net
<mbinkley at earthling_net>; McDaphnia at aol_com <McDaphnia at aol_com>;
kubasek at thegrid_net <kubasek at thegrid_net>; sege7 at earthlink_net
<sege7 at earthlink_net>; roettit at gfc_state.fl.us <roettit at gfc_state.fl.us>;
NFCbreeders at actwin_com <NFCbreeders at actwin_com>; nfc at actwin_com
<nfc at actwin_com>; sunfish at actwin_com <sunfish at actwin_com>; Theduuz at aol_com
<Theduuz at aol_com>; philter4 at juno_com <philter4 at juno_com>;
William.Flynn at eng_ped.gmeds.com <William.Flynn at eng_ped.gmeds.com>;
keld.t.h.fisk at get2net_dk <keld.t.h.fisk at get2net_dk>;
jfranklaurent at email_msn.com <jfranklaurent at email_msn.com>;
missfish_aqua at hotmail_com <missfish_aqua at hotmail_com>;
archimedes at master_localink4.com <archimedes at master_localink4.com>;
coralpolyp at msn_com <coralpolyp at msn_com>; prollo at juno_com <prollo at juno_com>;
natimg at flash_net <natimg at flash_net>; smokistobe at aol_com
<smokistobe at aol_com>; jonathan.tolman at mail_house.gov
<jonathan.tolman at mail_house.gov>; choupiqu at wctc_net <choupiqu at wctc_net>
Date: Sunday, August 29, 1999 12:32 AM
Subject: NFC: Fish List