NFC: RE: Rubber Maid & Silicones

Gay,

The most tenacious stuff I've found is called UV6800 and is made by Eclectic
Products.

http://www.webhorizon.com/am/Eclectic_ProductsFrame1Source1.htm

I'm not sure but I'll bet that if anything will stick to Rubbermaid, it's
this stuff-especially if you rough-up the surface with some sand paper.
I've used it with other aquaria and as long as you let it cure for about 3
days, there seems to be no problems.  You can contact them via the 800
number at the above link.