No Subject

Heres a Blue PIKE REPORT I GOT FROM THE WISCONSIN SEA GRANT FOLKS >>>SAD
NEWS

I did find out more blue pike stuff, but it's not all that promising.
Carol
Stepian (the researcher who was testing the blue pike held in the
fisherman's freezer since 1962) is still unable to get any good blue pike
DNA. Her sample fish turned out to be the offspring of a male walleye and
female blue pike. Everything else she's tested has come out walleye. She
says that maybe they do still exist somewhere, but she's not found one
yet.
(maybe you've already seen this)

Thanks for letting me use your photos; I'll be adding more in the future!
Elizabeth

Elizabeth A. Seaman
Editor, UW Sea Grant

Thanks for the link ! How goes things ?

Robert Rice
Help Preserve our Aquatic Heritage join the Native Fish Conservancy
online
 at our website http://www.nativefish.org