NFC: oyster toadfish

Norman Edelen wrote:

> I have always wanted an oyster toadfish.  John Quinn wrote an article for
> TFH years ago about keeping them in captivity.  They sounded really fun.

They are perhaps one of my favorites.  They are very easy to keep and
feed.  They don't require a large tank.  They are so ugly that they are
handsome.  And they make cool grunting sounds audible from across the
room.

--
"People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because
 it's safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs."

Follow-Ups: References: