Re: NFC: Re: Breeder's Program Want List

Hi Dakota,

That is a valid point.  The average person will see value in an item of
beauty, and if protecting that beautiful animal requires protecting an
entire stream or watershed, then all species, even the less pleasing to the
eye, benefit from the interest.

Hopefully I have not been too abrasive.

Norm

A proud member of
The Greater Portland Aquarium Society
www.gpas.org
The North American Native Fishes Association:  over
20 years of conservation efforts, public education, and
aquarium study of our native fishes.  Check it out at
 www.nanfa.org