Re: NFC: RE: Fw: Animal Rights

Stay out of it Moon,

 I didn't pull your chain and no one was discussing the bible.  If someone
had called you names you'd have been all over them like ugly on an ape.  I
never claimed to be perfect and when someone insults me or my state (with
incorrect information no less) I get a little irate.  In short Michael,
Kiss OFF!  I said nothing to you and you obviously are looking for a
fight...I'm here to oblige.  Oh, and I did as you asked and left you alone
the other day "for the sake of our friendship"...you need not worry about
that any longer as this unwarranted attack just killed it.

Luke