Re: NFC: RE: Fw: Animal Rights

Andrew Dalton wrote:

> In light of the recent decision by the troglodytes on the Kansas Board of
> Education, this is an important concern.

Andrew as I told Luke, this mailing list is no place for such behavior.
My job as list admin is bad enough filing complaints against spammers
without having to deal with folks trying to stir the pot with petty
namecalling (and, as Luke pointed out, over an issue that most people
don't understand what really happened).  If you want to debate this with
people please take it off the list immediately and for future reference
try to be more sensitive to the possibility that your namecalling could
(and has been by me, Luke, and probably others) as being offensive and
ignorant of the facts.