Re: NFC: Game Fish

William Zuck wrote:

> You all should note that keeping Game Fish in aquariums is illegal in
> most states!!!

Not true.  In many states, with a valid fishing license, game fish are
legally to keep as long as you adhere to size and creel limitations.

Another avenue to pursue, such as in my home state of North Carolina, is
to procure (in my case for free) an aquaculturist license which is
intended for fish farming but allows you greater freedom in keeping game
species.

--

"I would remind you that extremism in defense of liberty is no vice; and
I would remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no