Re: NFC: Anchor worms

William,
I am not against hunting, fishing or paying the associated fees, I do fish
(catch & release; unless its exotic or for my aquarium and not endangered)
although I gave up hunting after the military (not much sport if it doesn't
shoot back). What really bothers me are these wannabe's macho morons that
hunt exotic big game two feet from its cage!!! And it seem ironic to me that
nature managed itself just fine all by itself and now in our arrogance
HUMANS have to manage it! Why don't we manage ourselves and let nature take
its course?! Just my two cents worth.

Black8q
Out