Re: NFC: From the PETA PEOPLE

Well at least we are actually helping to conserve not only native fish but other
animals and habitats. Not sulking in a politically correct ( as you see it)
little room just trying to think of a way to make others miserable and impose
your puny little will on others. So, get a life there are better things to piss
and moan about like the idiots that hunt big cats that have been declawed and
defanged with high powered rifles and a pack of dogs on there little "Big game
ranches"! Why don't you f**k off !!!     (sorry Chris ;)

Black8q
OUT